Kansa Wand Face Massage Workshop
09 August 2020
This workshop is opened to anyone wishing to learn how to use the kansa wands as a self treatment. Kansa Wands have been around for over 5000 years but the benefits are just becoming know to the western world and have taken it by storm. This workshops includes a brief history of Kansa wands, a demonstration of how to use the Kansa wands as a facial.
- Basics of Ayurveda. History of Kansa and its benefits
- Benefits & Contraindications Anatomy and physiology
- Ayurvedic oils and their benefits The Ayurvedic consultation (discover your dosha)
- The facial marmas and their benefits The facial marma massage sequence
- The Kansa Wand massage sequence Relaxation sequence and finishing procedure
- Self massage with the Kansa Wand
Who is eligible to attend?
The course is suitable for qualified therapists, eg those qualified in one or more of the following skills: Aromatherapy, Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Beauty Therapy etc.