Ayurvedic Cooking Workshop
05 July 2020
In this ayurvedic cooking workshop you will learn how to cook nutritious food fast yet tasty for all the meals of the day. It will give you an ayurvedic insights of healthy diet and nutrition and ayurvedic methods of food preparation. Come along and learn with an expert Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari and Xiomara. You will receive a simple and practical demonstration of ancient ayurvedic cooking.
GOALS OF THE SEMINAR
- To understand the principle of ayurvedic diet, nutrition and cooking
- To discuss the concept of doshas and how to balance your diet according to your constitution.
- To share how to convert your kitchen into a pharmacy and diet as the first medicine.
- To practice the use of kitchen and spices.
What will I learn?
- Cooking for your dosha and imbalance.
- Concept of balanced diet and principle of 6 tastes in Ayurveda
- Recipes for your dosha
- Ayurvedic concept of food combination
- Menu planning
- Concept of satvic, rajasic and tamasic food
- Detox food and recipes
- Simple recipes for your daily life.
- Proper use of kitchen herbs and spices