Women’ Health Care Workshop Series
19 June 2021
“Sunshine Ayurveda” Presents Women’s Health Care Workshop Series
Join us for this series of Women’s Health Workshops with Sandhya.
Ayurveda regards women’s health as especially important, for they are the pivotal point of each family, community, society.
Ayurveda is also known as the science of optimum health and longevity. The health of our reproductive organs plays an important role in that longevity.
- We will share with you the basic principles of Ayurveda for Women’s Health and how they help us to achieve happiness, health, harmony, balance, and a smooth transition through each stage of our life. Menstruation, Menopause, Conception, Pregnancy, and Post Natal are the topics for this series.
Dates and Topics for this series 2021
- Saturday 19th June “Menstruation”
- Saturday 24th July “Menopause”
- Saturday 4th September “Conception”
- Saturday 16th October “Pregnancy and Post-natal”
- In these interactive sessions, we will discuss how a woman’s reproductive system flows harmoniously in unison with natures elements, sun, and moon and how to achieve and maintain this flow that permeates within each one of us.
- We will also discuss the common problems that are experienced by many women in today’s society
The first session will be
- Ayurveda views the menstrual cycle in a most positive and evolutionary way.
One of the most powerful aspects of a women’s physiology is a self-healing mechanism for keeping the body and mind prepared for wholeness, a purpose beyond reproduction.
In this session, we will cover in some detail
- Normal menstruation (balanced body) and how it aligns itself with nature
- Amenorrhoea (delayed period)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful period)
- Menorrhagia (irregular or excessive bleed)
- Leucorrhoea (abnormal discharge)
- Come along and we will also explore the benefits of this natural cycle of a woman’s life for promoting health and long life in general.
- Realistic practical tips including some recommended herbs, diet, lifestyle, and recipes
- Includes notes, but I advise you to bring a pen and notepad as well
- Suitable for all women, girls, and grandmas who are interested in holistic wellbeing
- No prior study or experience of Ayurveda is required
Saturday 19th June
2:30 pm welcome chai or herbal tea & snack
(A discount applies if you book for all 4 sessions, please mention this when booking)
About Sandhya Susan Eccleston
- Sandhya is an experienced Ayurveda Practitioner, Teacher, and Speaker
- Specializing in women’s & children’s wellbeing, pain, and movement therapy
- Graduated in Ayurveda through A.I.A.S & Wise Earth Ayurveda (women’s course)